The Military Time Best for VETS Indexes measures the performance of those publicly traded companies selected from the Military Times annual ranking of the Best for Vets: Employers survey. The survey leverages various selection criteria, such as company culture, policies, and reservist accommodations, to identify companies that are most supportive of military veterans, service members and their families.
To be included in the Military Times Best of VETS Index, an issue must:
- Be named on annual Military Times Best for VETS: Employers list.
- Have liquidity greater than $1 Million in average daily traded dollar volume.
- Be publicly traded with a market capitalization greater than $200 Million.
Adjustments & Maintenance
Changes to the index composition and updates of components are made after the close of trading on the third Friday of September based on the following rules:
- The composition of the Military Times Best for Vets Index will be reconstituted based on the list of publicly traded companies selected by the Military Times via its Best for Vets: Employers survey. This survey is published in August or September of each year.
- Additions included any publicly traded company on the Best for Vets: Employers survey for three consecutive years. The Wilshire Index Oversight Committee may add companies sooner to improve the integrity of the index.
- Deletions include any company that is dropped from the Best for Vets: Employers survey.
- The Wilshire Index Oversight Committee may, at its discretion and if it has determined a company to be in extreme financial distress or other issues, remove the company from a Wilshire Index if the committee deems the removal necessary to protect the integrity of the index and interests of investors in products linked to the index.
Constituent weights are equal-weighted annually.
For Further Information
Please visit www.wilshire.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael Kennedy at 1.310.899.5332.